We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility for everyone. Our internal team works hard to identify current issues, make further improvements, and continually adjust our site.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Natural Light is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Title attributes are added to all link elements.
- All elements have a color contrast ratio of 4.5 to 1 or higher.
- Alternative text descriptions are added to all images, non-text content, video-only and audio-only content. Videos linked from YouTube contain closed captioning.
- Audio will not play automatically and captions are provided for all videos with audio.
- All CTA (Call to Action) elements have a focus state.
- All testing and configuration is required to ensure compatibility with a screen reader and tabbable by keyboard.
- All elements are built for accessibility. There is the addition role attributes to major visual elements in order to describe them to screen readers.
- No use of presentation that relies solely on color.
- Use helpful and clear page titles.
- Page has a language assigned.
- Elements are labeled and instructions are provided where needed.
Anheuser-Busch is committed to improving the accessibility of our websites for all users, including those with disabilities. If you experience issues or difficulties accessing any information on our site as a result of a disability, we want to hear from you.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your contact information, the web address where you experienced the issue, and a brief description of the problem. This email address is intended for accessibility-related inquiries only. If you have an unrelated complaint or feedback, please visit our support page.